Join us as
3D Vegetation Artist
We are a small but highly passionate team with a start-up spirit. We love nature and 3D and want to enable 3D Artists worldwide to build the best natural environments possible. Join us from wherever you are!
Image Courtesy of Sehsucht
We’re looking for an experienced 3D Asset Artist with knowledge in 3D modeling and photogrammetry/scan based asset creation pipeline. You will be creating next generation 3D vegetation models for our growing user base.
- Processing scanned data for usage in 3D asset creation.
- Using a combination of 3D modeling and 2D graphic tools to create realistic 3D vegetation assets out of scanned vegetation atlases and photogrammetry based scans.
- Assisting with 3D scanning in various locations using proprietary scanning equipment.
- Concepting and testing new and optimized workflows for 3D vegetation creation in close collaboration with our software development and engineering team.
- Proficiency in 3D modeling (any 3D software).
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Proficiency in UV and Texturing.
- Demonstrable understanding of the process of creating photorealistic 3D assets based on real-world objects and environments.
- Relevant industry experience of having worked in a Games, VFX, CG or Archviz Studio for a minimum of 1-2 years.
- Strong sense for nature and a desire to get the details right.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Open and creative mind for new workflows and innovative ideas.
- Confidence to take constructive feedback.
- Evaluate feedback and art direction on a professional level.
- You’re user-oriented, passionate, solutions-focused, and innovative.
- Ability to perform while working remotely.
- Proficiency in Zbrush.
- Experience with Photogrammetry and Reality Capture.
- Experience in Real-time engines (Unity, Unreal, etc.).
- Experience with 3D vegetation and environment creation.
- Big network of helpful and creative minds throughout the CG industry.
- Scripting experience.
- Permanent position in a highly innovative startup environment. A dynamic culture where great ideas always beat hierarchy.
- Flexible vacation and working time policies - 100 % remote.
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact – shape our future products and services for an international base of 3D artists.
Your application should include:
- Tell us why you'd be a good fit for the role.
- Links to your LinkedIn profile and your website/ portfolio.
- Your resume/ CV.
- Your location for scheduling purposes. Please include your country and time zone.
Join us as 3D Vegetation Artist!
If you have any questions, feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Submit your application