Join us as
We are a small but highly passionate team with a start-up spirit. We love nature and 3D and want to enable 3D Artists worldwide to build the best natural environments possible. Join us from wherever you are!
Image Courtesy of Sehsucht
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer to join us build amazing user experiences for our customers working with 3D plant models. You will work on new and innovative ways for our growing user base to scatter vegetation in Blender and other DCC tools.
- Implement innovative set dressing, distribution and scattering tools for vegetation in Blender based on collaboratively developed concepts.
- Participate in the design process of every feature you work on, from brainstorming to prototyping to reviews and polish.
- Ensure a consistent user experience by standardizing UI components. Be thoughtful about quality, both in your product design and codebase.
- Work closely with other developers to refine and improve our technical environment and architecture so it scales with the needs of our business.
- Excellent programming skills in Python.
- Experience and understanding of at least two major DCC/Engine preferably Blender
- Interest in (the creation of) natural environments.
- Willingness to get acquainted with other DCC software environments and obscure scripting languages like Maxscript.
- You know how to test, what to test, and you like to take responsibility for the reliability of your code.
- You care about code quality, consistency, reusability – but also practicability and development speed.
- Open and creative mind for new and innovative ideas.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Eager to learn new technologies and a desire to solve problems.
- Ability to perform while working remotely.
- Strong sense of ownership. We will trust you to take the lead and work with the autonomy to deliver the best version of your tasks and projects.
- Knowledge and experience of developing tools in C++.
- Experience and understanding of UX and UI Design.
- Experience with 3D vegetation and environment creation.
- Permanent position in a highly innovative startup environment. A dynamic culture where great ideas always beat hierarchy.
- Flexible vacation and working time policies - 100 % remote.
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact – shape our future products and services for an international base of 3D artists.
Your application should include:
- Tell us why you'd be a good fit for the role.
- Links to your LinkedIn profile and your website/ portfolio/ github.
- Your resume/ CV.
- Your location for scheduling purposes. Please include your country and time zone.
Join us as Add-on Developer
If you have any questions, feel free to write us at email@example.com.Submit your application