Join us as
Content Marketing Specialist
We are a small but highly passionate team with a start-up spirit. We love nature and 3D and want to enable 3D Artists worldwide to build the best natural environments possible. Join us from wherever you are!
Image Courtesy of Sehsucht
We are looking for a communicative and creative head to help us build meaningful relationships with our growing user base by letting them participate in the latest Graswald News and Updates and Development.
- Creating YouTube tutorials and showreels for our growing customer base.
- Crafting blog posts with relevant industry information or the latest Graswald news.
- Expanding the Graswald Network by communicating and collaborating with users in and outside the industry.
- Creating content for our website and social media in close collaboration with other team members.
- Help build and grow our beloved community of nature enthusiasts.
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in editing and processing video footage into professional tutorial videos.
- Experience and understanding of at least one major DCC/Engine preferably Blender.
- Experience or understanding of the process of creating digital environments.
- A feel for great branding and design and a great desire to satisfy the needs of our growing user base.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Open and creative mind for new ideas and a great feeling for marketing.
- Eager to improve and learn new skills.
- Confidence to take constructive feedback.
- You’re communicative, passionate, and love to talk to and meet new people.
- A strong sense of responsibility for results - also with regard to timings and budgets.
- Experience with Web Design and proficiency in Webflow.
- Experience with 3D vegetation and environment creation.
- Big network of helpful and creative minds throughout the CG industry.
- Great communication skills in German.
- Permanent position in a highly innovative startup environment. A dynamic culture where great ideas always beat hierarchy.
- Flexible vacation and working time policies - 100 % remote.
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact – shape our future products and services for an international base of 3D artists.
Your application should include:
- Tell us why you'd be a good fit for the role.
- Links to your LinkedIn profile and your website/ portfolio/ github.
- Your resume/ CV.
- Your location for scheduling purposes. Please include your country and time zone.
Join us as Content Marketing Specialist!
If you have any questions, feel free to write us at email@example.com.Submit your application