Join us as
We are a small but highly passionate team with a start-up spirit. We love nature and 3D and want to enable 3D Artists worldwide to build the best natural environments possible. Join us from wherever you are!
Image Courtesy of Sehsucht
We’re looking for an experienced Technical Artist. You will join us to build tools to automate our production process in creating photorealistic 3D vegetation assets.
- Identify key workflow automation features in our 3D asset creation process.
- Develop tools and automation scripts in Blender and other DCC tools like Substance Designer using Python and if necessary also C++ for the creation of 3D vegetation.
- Develop tools for our internal data organization and exchange.
- Work closely with engineering and production team members on cross-topic projects.
- Excellent programming skills in Python.
- Experience and understanding of at least two major DCC/Engines.
- Experience and understanding of the process of creating 3D assets based on real-world objects and environments including the PBR workflow.
- Experience and understanding of CG production pipelines.
- You care about code quality, consistency, reusability – but also practicability and development speed.
- Open and creative mind for new workflows and innovative ideas.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You’re user-oriented, passionate, solutions-focused, and innovative.
- Ability to perform while working remotely.
- Knowledge and experience of developing tools in C++ and QT.
- Experience with Photogrammetry and PBR Scanning.
- Experience with 3D vegetation and environment creation.
- Permanent position in a highly innovative startup environment. A dynamic culture where great ideas always beat hierarchy.
- Flexible vacation and working time policies - 100 % remote.
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact – shape our future products and services for an international base of 3D artists.
Your application should include:
- Tell us why you'd be a good fit for the role.
- Links to your LinkedIn profile and your website/ portfolio/ github.
- Your resume/ CV.
- Your location for scheduling purposes. Please include your country and time zone.
Join us as Technical Artist!
If you have any questions, feel free to write us at email@example.com.Submit your application